GOALIE BLADE EDGEUCATION
- 1. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE THE EDGE
- 2. SKATE BLADE TYPES
- 3. SKATE BLADE PROFILE
- 4. SKATE BLADE HOLLOW
- 5. LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO HAVE THE EDGE
STAND UP TO THE POSTS
When you hit the post you need the confidence that your edge is strong and able to stand up to the tough demands of the crease. Tydan's Titanium Nitride and Diamond like carbon blades offer 2 - 5 times the edge strength of stock stainless steel.
BETTER ATTACK ANGLE
Our increased blade height over stock blades increases your angle of attack allowing for better movement while in your butterfly. This increased attack angle allows you to grab an edge better than traditional stock blades
Our Diamond Like Carbon blades provide 4-5 times the edge strength vs a standard stainless steel blade. This allows for more time between sharpening and more confidence you have the edge.
Especially for youth goalies the extra height of Tydan goalie blades over stock blades provides a welcomed increase in shoulder coverage of the net.
CUSTOM BLADE OPTIONS
- Higher quality steel than stock stainless steel blades
- Higher quality manufacturing process.
- Laser cut vs. stamped for improved accuracy
- Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) blades increase edge retention by 4-5X vs stainless steel
- Less trauma and nicks than Titanium Nitride blades
- Polishing removes the blemishes in the steel and increases glide